Saturday, November 18, 2006

First post

Ok so i've finally been hit by the blogging bug.I have wanted to write a blog for a long time,but was too lazy to start off.So this evening when I had a sudden burst of inspiration,I got down to it and I hope I can put my views across as well as I want to. I will probably write on a range of topics stretching from childhood experiences to life as I see it today to music and movies..i could write forever on the last two....and i will try my best to post as frequently as possible

A bit more about myself..I am a graduate student doing research on PEM fuel cells(will write in detail about those later) and I am a true Bombayite to the core( something i realised only after coming half-way around the world) !! I usually adopt a philosophical approach to life(something you'll get to see in the posts) and if i feel strongly about something,I will say it.

Hope you guys enjoy reading this blog
Cheers
:)

No comments: